Your Email Address
We do not sell, rent or share your email address with third parties, except for those involved in providing you with the service, or provision or delivery of the product, you have requested / purchased.
We collect and use your personal information for the purposes of:
- Fulfilment of your product / book orders. (NB: All payments are processed through the secure payments processing platform, Stripe.)
- Provision of any other relevant services to you if you are our customer, as well as for the purposes of managing our business operations.
- ( Depending upon which you have subscribed to ) Regular (approximately weekly) email alerts advising of collective segment additions to Bid Commando Radio, or collective additions to the Tactical Updates article blog. If you are a participant in one of our Courses, we may send you email alerts for both.
The personal information we collect from you, includes your:
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
- Data relating to your access to our courses
Besides our staff, we share the relevant components of this information, as necessary, with:
- (For book orders) Our book distributor, in order to fulfil books you order.
- (For courses) Our secure Digital Rights Management (DRM) platform provider, in order to allow you access to the electronic materials to which you pay for access.
At any time, you have the right to ask in writing for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, to have it deleted, or to request corrections, should any such corrections be necessary.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have any necessary corrections or updates made, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In line with best practice, any data breach will be advised to relevant parties in the most appropriate and timely manner.
In the event that a division, or part or all of Jordan Kelly’s Intellectual Property or her company, Big Fig Publishing Limited, is purchased, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information may be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
We may also be required to disclose specific information to comply with the law, a subpoena, or other litigation process. There may also be instances in which we need to disclose certain information to protect the interests or safety of our users, customers, employees or others, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection.
Neither this website nor any products sold on it are directed at, or intended for access or use by, citizens, domiciles, residents, or business interests within the European Union. By accessing this website and its products and services, you affirm that you are not a citizen, domicile, resident of, or business operation based in, the European Union.
FOR COURSE CUSTOMERS
We track the following information:
User Name and Password
An administrative user will be assigned a User Name and an initial password that can be changed at any time. The User Name is used for security purposes and to manage content provisioning.
End-users (i.e.students) will be requested to enter an email address to view content that has been shared with them. The email address is used for security purposes and to manage content provisioning.
Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned, by your Internet Service Provider, to the computer that you are using. An IP address may be logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access our services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited.
Collecting IP addresses is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering our services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
A unique device ID is assigned to your browser using a cookie. This ID can be used to limit your access via a Digital Rights Management (DRM) setting defined by the Courses Creator i.e. the content provider.
Browser and OS Meta Data
In addition, for analytical purposes and troubleshooting, we attempt to collect the type and version of browser in use; the language that the browser is set to use; and the type and version of Operating System (OS).